Experience the Moselle Valley
You can find something for every taste and interest! You can experience the scenic attractions of the Moselle and Eifel region by hiking the expansive paths in the area or by taking a boat ride.
Theme and amusement parks, tours of the roman city, Trier, as well as sights in and around Bernkastel-Kues are especially suited for families.
The athlete in you is also well taken care if in the Moselle region. You can test your athletic ability or just satisfy your inner athlete while bike riding, golfing, playing tennis, swimming and in-line skating or walking along special paved paths along the Moselle.
We’ll gladly give you excursion tips; you’ll find out that the Moselle, Eifel and border to Luxembourg region is always worth a trip.
- Maare-Mosel-Radweg – biking at the river. Reserve your trip.
- Moselsteig-hiking and other hiking trails
- Adventure forest – high rope forest park
- Glaubersalztherme Bad Bertrich
- Trier – Luxemburg visit by car or bus-tour
- Zylinderhaus Bernkastel-Kues – Oldtimermuseum
- Boattrip on the river with Kolb river cruises
For generations our family has been associated with Moselle wine.
Are you interested in the wine making process, the varietals of wine and how they are made in the vaulted cellar?
Or would you like to spend an entertaining evening with a vintner? You can have the opportunity to do just that directly with the vintner of the house!